Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend update

Normally this post would be on Saturday, but I was busy. And since it's so late tonight, I'll keep it short.



I didn't ride on Saturday or Sunday. While it was nowhere a lazy weekend for me, I decided it was better to take a day or two off. I plan to incorporate a morning ride into my days starting this week, so that I'm riding a few miles in the morning and a few miles in the evening. It may only happen a few days at first, but the whole idea is to build everything up slowly so that I don't hurt myself.

My weight as of Saturday morning was 275.6 pounds. Not a bad start at all.

And this is the map that shows the trail I'm taking all the way across the United States. The entire trip is 4063 miles. I've ridden 10 (that black dot is me). I have a loooong way to go.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: