Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Checkpoint - 22 miles

I didn't ride yesterday. Life was just wonky that way. However, after several hours of tossing and turning and not sleeping, I got up a little before midnight and rode 2 miles. I went back to bed, read for half an hour or so then slept. I didn't sleep well, but I slept.



This evening I rode 3 miles before cooking dinner, and then rode an additional 2 miles. I'm not sore, but I am tired. I think it's the not sleeping well lately. And not going to bed on time. Though I've been sleeping enough hours most nights, I've been going to bed at midnight or later each night, then sleeping later than I like in the mornings. I need to fix that.

Anyway...

I'm 7 miles from Chickahominy River, Virginia. This is what it looks like at 22 miles.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think it might be time for bed now.

No comments: