Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Check Point - 2 miles

I took it rather easy on the exercise bike today. I did one mile earlier in the morning then a second mile after dinner. Both times I kept a steady pace of 10mph with a resistance setting of 10 (I don't know what that translates into, but it's a mid-range resistance on the bike).


I didn't want to push my legs or my joints too hard too fast, and although I didn't really feel any pain, there was a little strain and quiver in my thighs the second time but that faded rather quickly after I stopped riding. I did get a bit winded, though. Apparently my day to day activities haven't kept up my stamina. I'll take it slow while I build that up.

But! I rode two miles today. I'm still in Yorktown, Virginia.

This is the picture at 1 mile:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is 2 miles:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: